Monday, July 30, 2007

The End is Near

It is almost the end of the 30ish days of anything floral side challenge, and so my shot for today is a flower nearing its end.

This is also fitting in my life. My oldest son is buying a house today in a suburb of Minneapolis. While he has been living there most of the time since he graduated high school, this really makes it permanent. My second son is turning 18 tomorrow. He will be starting college this fall, though he will still live at home. My youngest son will be starting his sophomore year of high school. My life of raising kids is almost over. It is sad on some levels, but it will also be a new beginning, as I am going back to college to take courses in graphic design. My first class starts in August, and I am hoping my rusty old brain will remember how to learn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on going back to school! That is exciting. You will do good at that.

I like your flower on its' last leg. Looks great.