Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ornaments

It's been a few days since I posted, and even longer since I have taken any pictures. I am disappointed that I did not actually make the whole year with the PAD, but sometimes life just gets in the way. Today I am studying for a test tomorrow. I am taking a class in printing (offset, screen etc.) as a beginning to studying graphic design at our community college. Our test is over 10 chapters and we need to know 108 definitions. My brain got tired, and I wanted a break, so I decided to take a few shots. I don't have time to do a real set up today, but this didn't come out too bad. Hopefully I will get back on track and finish the year--maybe without any more cheating, but with the holidays coming up I can't make any promises! (If this doesn't make much sense, just blame it on too much stuff going on in my head!)

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love ornaments! :)

Nice shot!